Monday, November 1, 2010

Time seems so long for the child waiting for Christmas...


Aghhh...November 1st! The official start of my sister's birthday week but it also marks the day that I am 100% OK with starting to think about Christmas.... And nothing but nothing says Christmas to me like the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book! I was so thrilled to find one this weekend at my cousin's house as I am pretty sure I don't qualify to get their catalogue...but a girl can dream right???

As a girl who has been know to create digital Christmas lists complete with hyper links, I figured why not share with the world at large a few things that jumped out at me...
For me...




For him...




For the whole family...




Why not dream big! I always say "shoot for the stars, you will go further than if you just aim straight ahead" and I totally apply that philosophy to wish lists too!
PS...only like 50 shopping days left!!! But I promise I will not bring up the holidays for another week or two...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: