Sunday, November 14, 2010

Like sands in the hourglass....




These are the days of our lives...I remember when my nieces were born, I was trapped at boarding school with one hall phone to be shared by a whole dorm full of girls- I thought and I was missing out on something fabulous, some special family bonding moment while my parents and family were anxiously awaiting the birth of my nieces... so it turns out I really wasn't missing too much and school was a pretty good distraction.

So my spicy blog (or at least I will take credit for it) prompted my little nephew to start moving, slowly but moving non the less. So while my sweet sissy is suffering through hour 8-ish of this little guy taking his dear sweet time, the rest of us are just waiting.


So it got me thinking that A.) hospitals really could do with some more comfortable waiting furniture and B.) they could also stand to have some more entertaining clocks for those of us sitting around watching them...










And if you find you have one of those families that lives by the motto of "hurry up and wait" the perhaps a gorgeous clock is a must needed accessory for you house...














And while I may seem impatient I really am just excited, little baby you take as long as you need but know there is a whole big world out here ready to meet you and instantly fall in love with you- just if you could speed it up so my sister isn't in too much pain that would be swell!




photos: LaDiff, DWR, Alice in Wonderland, Houzz

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: