Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear Economy,

Now that the polls are closed I sure would appreciate it if, no matter what the outcome, you could improve. I would really really like for you to turn around so I can help find these lovely pieces chic new homes. So now that all the mudslinging is done for now perhaps people will feel a bit more inclined to start shopping again...
The Cheiftains Chair that DWR just added to their website just speaks to me...maybe I have been watching too many Swedish movies (Girl who played with fire is on Netfix now! and if you need a vampire fix check out Don't let the wrong one in) Anyway, I digress, I think this chair has an amazing balance between grace and masculinity. 

This crazy colorful silk ikat just arrived at ABC too and I think it would make an amazing foundation to some neutral upholstery.


I think this Library Sofa from Julian Chichester would be a romantic touch to a master bedroom at the foot of a bed overflowing with great linens or a romantic touch to a lady's study



The Uma table from LaDiff is a great alternative for a bit more contemporary dining table without the stark feeling you can get from some of the glass and metal options on the market

This shiny desk chair from design master Phillipe Starck would make for quite the statement especially if paired with a contrasting antique wooden desk.
ABC Carpet has this vintage Louis Vuitton trunk up for sale from their "antique finds" collection. I would love to use this classic piece of luggage as a coffee table.


So Uncle Sam, I hope you listen! Have a Stylish Night!
photos: ABC Carpet, LaDiff, DWR, Julian Chichester

No comments: