Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Going nuts...

So I have been on a bit of a media fast as my sister has banned me from announcing my new nephew's birth on facebook before she does... she didn't say anything about my blog....I am in love- he is the most adorable perfect little thing ever!
I love this squirrel lamp from Roost- I think it would make a great night-light. 
So needless to say from my previous post Sunday was a bit of a long day...but so worth it! Monday I was dragging all day and then this morning it was all gloomy and cold so I went to Starbucks for a morning pick me up...and did it ever. Overnight my local Starbucks turned into a Christmas wonderland; all the holiday blends are in and all the overpriced swag was overloading every surface. As I waited in line I couldn't help but smile at the adorable woodland creatures on the holiday bags.
And since I heard so many comments about loving the owl trend I figured I would take a little further and add their furry friends to the trend!
Aside from the trash eating realities of these furry creatures they are really cute and are even cuter when stylized to be kid friendly.
Etsy has loads of adorable original pieces for the animal lover in all of us
I love this one for the future hunters out there!
I would love to have this little bunny on my finger- it would make me smile all day long!

Bring a little nature inside and use a painted branch as a centerpiece

so take time out of your evening to enjoy the tiny little creatures...just don't try to cuddle the wild ones!

Photos: Elf, Etsy, Roost,Blisstree

No comments: