Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rather Cheeky...

Well since the wedding date is set, I guess it is time to give up holding out hope that Prince William will casually find his way across the pond to Virginia, meet me and instantly fall head over heals in love with me and make me a princess. So instead I will find a way to pay homage to my childhood dream of becoming a real life princess. While I am not too keen on the royal wedding edition china (made in China no doubt) I do love a good British flag...there is something  both classic(the colors and history) and modern (the contrast and pattern) about the British flag that makes it an inspiring pattern to decorate with.
or maybe take a nod from Kate's new bling...
this one is my favorite favorite favorite!

But more than anything I can't wait for all the dress buzz to hit a fever! anyone care to wager on the silhouette?

photos: house and home, NewYork Estate jewelry, houzz, casasugar











No comments: