Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello Out There!

So here goes nothing...My next chapter... I was a fashion major in college and it has taken me on a fabulous journey out of closets and into living rooms. Oh that sounds quite funny- I didn't actually come out of the closet but rather I went from helping fill closets to helping fill homes. Through fashion I found my love of visual merchandising and creating spaces. Along my journey thus far I have worked in gorgeous stores and showrooms, backstage at breath taking fashion shows but nothing beats the joy of working with someone to help them find their way in creating their house into a home.

Therapy by Charlotte is my journey to help others love their homes. And as a true believer that a little therapy is good for the soul it is also good for the home! So here I go...

1 comment:

Lauren Bauer said...

Whoohoo!!! So exciting! Now I have to share you with the world wide web...don't forget us little people. haha :)