Saturday, February 26, 2011

pull on your big girl panties...

So on Friday morning I decided it was time to finally tackle that new year's resolution and start flying! I took my very first flying trapeze lesson! it was the most exhilarating and insane thing I have ever done...and it was amazing. I mean what on earth possessed me to climb 25 feet up in the air to this tiny little platform and then jump..errr hop (must use the proper lingo) off?
After my heart stop pounding and the adrenaline wore off I realized that the only thing holing both me and my sanity up was two little ropes... and I'm not the only one being held up by ropes- they are hanging around interiors more than ever!
Hanging beds and benches are all the rage for bringing that unexpected whimsy and hammock feel inside





I love the idea of using rope as a stair rail




or use rope accessories- especially if you are wanting just a touch of nautical









or when all else fails use some rope as your art!



No comments: