Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I can't believe I am going to say this...

 Pottery Barn has come out with the most brilliant product...I was flipping through the new Bed and Bath issue that came in the mail and taadaa...

The "vintage" shoe ladder!
Designed to hold 11 pairs of heels I have started designing my new shoe room...
I shall start with the Lena Chandelier by Crystorama to off-set the contrived antique-esq feel of the ladders and some some sparkle but really let the shoes be the stars
And then add in a comfortable place to pull on my shoes, like the Montmorenci Window Seat by Hickory Chair- an all time favorite of mine
But in an updated fabric and finish with contrasting pillows..thinking cerused walnut for the legs so they ladders don't seem so silly in that worn finish...

So for my first ladder or 11...
Dolce & Gabbana Satin Rosette Peep-toe Pump
$575

Brian Attwood Harris Pump
$930

Christian Louboutin Gressimo Gingham Knot Pump
$875

Christian Louboutin Patent Rolando Pump
$795

Dolce & Gabbana Lace Detail Calf Hair Illusion Pump
$895

Dolce & Gabbana Floral Print Pump
$695

Jimmy Choo Wavy Strap in Gold
$695

Manolo Blahnik Hangisi in Coral
$945

Manolo Blahnik Patent Leather Mary Jane
$645

Poetic Licence Dinner Out Pump
$119.95

Aghhh...I can picture it now!
xoxo




No comments: