Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's summer time..pop your collar...

"People ask how can a Jewish kid from the Bronx do preppy clothes?Does it have to do with class and money? It has to do with dreams." -Ralph Lauren

There are few people who do the preppy lifestyle better than Ralph... I love Ralph Lauren because you can look at him (in jeans or a tuxedo) and know exactly what his home must look like...or at least I do...
I love people watching, I am shameless I know...but it is one of the huge perks of DC- best people watching! But because I have a mild to severe obsession with fashion, design and personal style, when I people watch and see someone interesting, I immediately try to imagine what their home must be like... So I have decided to challenge myself on this...
So what does this guy's home look like? 
based solely on this outfit...
his classic- slightly over the top dramatic bedroom (complete with pottery barn bedding)

I'm a bit torn on his dining room- either of these would suit him!


Oh look- his friends agree with me!


No comments: