Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In the wise words of Scott Disick????

I stumbled on this picture yesterday and almost fell out of my chair laughing. If you don't know who Scott is, well, let me sum it up...he a huge tool that is most know for knocking up (and not marrying) a Kardashian sister (not the one with the sex tape, the one with the smallest butt)...he has a propensity for getting wasted and punching walls then crying and begging for forgiveness. Yup- that about sums him up.

But regardless, I love his quote and think it is amazingly true- I do love a man in pink (just not that hideous blazer he is wearing- what is that???)
 Well that looks a little better! Thank you Ed and Brad for giving Men, as a whole gender, a better representation!
But what's even better than a man who will wear pink??? A man who live in pink... now that takes a real man!


I think that sofa is made of Scott's blazer!

This might possibly be the door to Barbie and Ken's dream house!


I am a sucker for a pop of pink on an antique chair


How very Lilly! 

who knew pink could be so dark, brooding and sexy?


So fellas- don't be afraid...I promise, ladies love you in pink- but maybe wait till you have a lady in your house before you jump into the pink decorating...

and oh yes.... when men wear pink in this particular combination, it does loose its' appeal...



No comments: