Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ah, summer...

"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it."-Russel Baker

So I think when the author of Colorstrology got to June, she gave got bored and must have just hung out on a terracotta tiled patio with succulents growing all around because the colors this month, while challenging at first to inspire me are now just getting a bit repetitive...

Yesterday was another shade of Apricot, hence the massive ignore, today is Raffia... Quick, Witty and Striving- I like this, I like this color, but honestly I think I talk enough about neutrals that you all know where I stand on it... hmmm, I'm kind of negative today on the subject of color inspiration- or I was until I saw bouquet...
This is june to me...and the best of the june colors! So settle into a big ole raffia sofa with some pops of color in the accessories and put this bouquet in the middle of the table and enjoy June...it's flying by! and at least I colors like Tigerlily, Bright Aqua and Gull Gray to look forward to...

No comments: