Sunday, January 16, 2011

my life in boxes...

After a grueling last week of work, I am packing up my house to move...putting the last 7 years of living in this town into boxes has got me seeing squares. I do love a good 90degree angle especially when it comes to decorating. With fabric being soft and flowing, and its organic patterns swirling around pillows and curtains, having a hard 90 degree angle thrown into the mix can give just the right balance to a room. Lighting is a great and unexpected place to bring in some hard angles...






Or if you want to go bigger with your boxes; get inspires with some boxie architecture






Or if you want something more middle of the road to add some corners to your life try it with accent furniture like a Parsons Desk or go with clean lined cabinets



I promise once I get through all these boxes I will be much more inspired and inspiring...


No comments: