Wednesday, January 5, 2011

knit happens...

I have long wanted to learn how to knit...a few years ago on a snow day, my sister-in-law patiently tried to teach me and my niece....I have so far managed to complete 2 scarves...my niece just knocked out an adorable hat for my new nephew- clearly she has progressed at a much faster rate than I have!  I love yarn- as that falls awfully close in category to fabric, string and trims but for some reason knitting just hasn't grabbed me the way it grabs some people, like my friend Megan- she knits up a storm! and she recently showed me some knitting blogs- man those people have one strong community! but it got me intrigued in knitting again...so I had to do some digging and finding knitting all over the interior world I think I just might be inspired enough to pick my needles back up...









and now with my new nephew I can strive for adorable things like this:
However some knit, I am not so sure about:



No comments: