Monday, March 21, 2011

Inspiration comes in all forms...

Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes and comes when you least expect it and usually from the strangest places. This year for Lent (yes I am mildly religious) I had a hard time figuring out what to give up so I gave up worrying about my future- until Easter I am going to just focus on the day at hand and find joy and inspiration in the present... that being said, I treated myself to a prize to help remind me- because even after Lent is over it is something I should do more of... So I had the lovely Erin McDermott make me a necklace to wear as an everyday reminder to: "Be Inspired"...those of you not familiar should check her out...her lovely wares can be found here her jewelry is simple and elegant and she is totally amenable to custom work- plus she is just an all around nice person!

So while I am working on finding inspiration in the everyday things I can't help but wonder if the owner of this home was a bit inspired by ABC's hit show LOST or perhaps Disney's Madagascar....







Oh yes that's a Boeing 727 that owner bought for a reported $2,000! Probably couldn't have afforded much more after buying the land with those killer views!

No comments: