Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm slacking...

I just realized I haven't written anything in a very long time...it is not for lack of inspiration- quite the opposite in fact. I have been very inspired, spring seems to finally have arrived- the cherry blossoms have been out of control gorgeous here
see- I told you so
I have had my hands super full with my precious nephew, while my sister and brother -in-law took a well deserved retreat for a few days. So I have powered through the last two weeks surviving on my very favorite things....Easter candy! with the sugar taking control of my blood stream it have become increasingly difficult to sit down and actually do anything- well that and the amazing warm weather that beckons me outside- but I do have a killer long list of inspirational ideas...
so one more nap and then new blog posts...
promise

No comments: