Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm not talking about the purple dinosaur...

I love you, you love me...and that is why I am going to continue on my window shopping journey with quite possibly my favorite windows of the holiday season...Barneys! for those of you who default think of the big purple guy I am talking about the gorgeous building residing at 660 Madison Avenue...if you do default to the purple guy maybe you should head up to kids on the 9th floor (or stop in Fred's for a yummy bite! also on 9th).
As usual, I digress...this year Barney's pays homage to one of my favorite subjects- Food! What a splendid combination- fashion and food!



From Barney's holiday gift guide I adore their "alphabet soup ala Jennifer Meyer"
In the spirit of Barneys combining food and fashion a must have gift for this year's list is:
and while your at it pick up these cookbooks too!


And why not bring a some food out of the kitchen and into the rest of your home
 love these cool recycled soup can pendants!

Or just remember to have fun and play with your food!
xoxo

photos: Examiner, Country Living, VegArt, Barneys, food network











No comments: