Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear 2011,

I have been know to have irrational fears from time to time, such as my fear of ending up with someone who has horrible style- I'm not talking about a man that has no opinion of fashion and design, I'm talking bad taste! I also fear pale pastels coming back into fashion as they aren't as good for my skin tone as jewel tones are...
So looking down the barrel of the gun at 2011, I figured I would share my irrational fears of the looming year ahead... 


I fear the bed bug epidemic will spread south and be a problem I have to actually deal with...
I fear 2011 will usher in something ever dumber than silly bandz to waste money on...
I fear Gladiator Sandals will stay cool- I just don't have the personality to pull these off- Hello..heels come back!
I fear shoulder pads are finally going to make a come back...
I further fear that hemlines will get even shorter...I can deal with it during the winter with leggings but not summer time...
I fear the armadillo shoe will go main stream...
I fear Ipad2 will be way cooler than my Ipad and I will NEED to have an Ipad2 as well.
I fear Twitter will surpass Facebook once and for all and I really don't have enough time to Tweet prperly





but my greatest fear of all on this New Year's Eve...
That Designer Fanny Packs will catch on and become a major trend again- i don't care how convenient they may be...I do not want to see the Fanny Pack return even if it does sport a Gucci logo...


No comments: