Wednesday, April 13, 2011

my sweetest downfall...

My itunes library is possibly the most random thing ever- it is ADD's finest collection of obscure music and one hit wonders- it pretty much sums me up perfectly. Driving with my sister last weekend I was amazed at some of the things I found on my ipod... regardless one of my go-to songs when I need to be inspired is Regina Spektor's Samson (if you look on the side bar to the right- the pink ipod has it on there) there is a line in the song where she says: you are my sweetest downfall...and while she is clearly singing about a person it always makes me think of my favorite things- my sweetest downfalls... (in no particular order)
The ever classic Barcelona chair! and a well balanced mix of classic modern and vintage eclectic 

Jay Z's new blog Life & Times my latest internet time vampire

Getting mail that isn't a bill or mass mailer

a broken in chesterfield sofa- like a good pair of jeans it goes with anything!

pink peonies- yes I am a romantic at heart but not a red roses romantic

Color! and fearlessly using it!

Chuck Bass- well he's not real but oh well- a guy in a smokin' hot suit that fits perfectly- really guys- it isn't that hard to go to a good tailor. Clearly the dress code from high school has stuck with me that I am still a sucker for a well dressed man

the random eclectic accessory

hello Louis! no other luggage can be described as art in my world


like I said before- high school obviously stuck with me as I am still a sucker for all things preppy! My closet contains way too much pink and green for any one person but I just can't say goodbye- I am sucker for Lilly!

Balls to the walls crazy light fixtures!

a tutu should be included in every girl's wardrobe- that and pearls and a tiara... 

Paris and all things French- from the food and wine to the fashion
vampires- from twilight to Vampire Weekend- yes I swear I am not 15 years old!

my family- and yes that includes my friends and my dog!
a comfy bed with good pillows- must have good pillows!!!

white tee shirt and jeans- the classic go to!


Happy Wednesday! the week is almost over- what's more inspiring than that on a rainy day! xoxo

No comments: