Monday, October 24, 2011

I've waited till the last possible moment...

It's that time of year again, and I've waited till the last possible moment to decide on a Halloween costume and what to do with my pumpkin.. I still haven't had inspiration strike on the costume but I have found plenty of inspiring pumpkins this year!
Demure painted Colonial pumpkins will flow beautifully into Thanksgiving

I think these little guys are adorable!

Owls will also hang around perfectly for Fall not just Halloween!

Cutesy pumpkin totem with no carving needed is perfect for squirrel infested areas 

The modern pumpkin

Beiber Fever- still going strong! actually this one really creeps me out!


Pumpkin turned Oasis for floral pumpkins- Love!


Maybe the mice would deter the squirrels...

Preppy pumpkins!

I love the simplicity of these although I doubt I could carve that mouth so tiny!

Lilly Pumpkins!!

Angry Birds! this one's for you Dad!!

glittery ghost pumpkin- how very chic!


Glitter pumpkins- I would do this in a heart beat!

not the best picture but they are different shades of pink!

Perfect for Fall tables!

pumpkins turned toad stools! all they need is a garden gnome!

Break out your modge podge!

I did this look last year and I still love it, very simple and elegant



whatever you decide- have fun with it! Happy carving, or painting, or bedazzeling or  what ever you decide!

Now for the costume....

No comments: