Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello?? Time, where did you go?

I have no clue where the time has gone that my last post was about Halloween!!!
just a guess??? actually wonder if they make one for pintrest...
But in honor of all the twi-hearts out there that are fired up for Breaking Dawn part 1 I draw my inspiration form this charming image I found on pintrest
hehehe- I love this!

Glitter Wallpaper...might be a smidge over the top but I'm sure there is a perfect place for it somewhere..

mod-sparkles with a faceted faucet

subtle champagne sparkles for every part of you life

possible eye make-up for the Breaking Dawn premier??? very ode to Edward!
Yes- I'm team Edward and proud of it!

Glass and Acrylic add sparkles without being girlie

Chrome table legs shine and shimmer on a lacquered floor

mirrors bounce around light and against darker shades add a ton of sparkle

Can you tell I love this table? 

Sparkle up you Turkey day with glittered pumpkins... very Martha!

toss in a throw pillow... just tell him it is a holiday decoration but never pack it back up!

Swarovski sets the bar on sparkles!!! love the contrast of the sleek modern shapes of their pendants and the drama of the crystals!


No comments: